By booking Dayton airport parking for your next trip, you can not only save time and money but also your sanity. The online system makes it easy – you just pay for one parking day at James M. Cox Dayton International Airport to reserve a spot, and on the day of your flight you drive up to the lot and drop off your car.
There are a few Dayton airport parking options to choose from. “Park N Go” and “Thrifty Airport Parking” are both 24-hour self-park lots with car care options. They are south of Dayton International Airport.
Some information about Dayton International Airport:
- The Dayton airport is nine miles north of Dayton, Ohio.
- The airport is the base of regional carrier PSA Airlines. Other airlines include American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Midwest Airlines, Northwest Airlines, United Airlines, AirTran Airways, Continental Airlines, Frontier Airlines and US Airways.
- Free internet access is available at select kiosks and Boston Stoker Gourmet Coffee’s offers free WiFi. There is a barbershop and bookseller at the airport
- For traffic information, visit Buckeye Traffic here.
Alternative ways to get to Dayton International Airport:
- Taxi: Miami Liberty/Checker, Dayton Yellow Cab and Diamond Taxi are taxis serving DAY.
- Rail: Dayton has no rail line connection.
- Bus/Shuttle: No public bus offers scheduled service with Dayton International Airport.