Save yourself both money and time by reserving your airport parking at Cork Airport (airport code ORK) before your next trip.
There are three parking lots to choose from: A1 Airport View Parking Cork, Airport Lodge Parking, and Cork Air Park Services. All offer shuttle transfer to the airport.
Some information about Cork Airport:
- Cork Airport lies about four miles from Cork city, in an area known as Farmers Cross.
- Airlines that service Cork airport include Aer Lingus, Ryanair, Wizz Air and several seasonal airways.
- Cork Airport is the second busiest airport in Ireland, behind Dublin.
- Free WiFi is available.
- For traffic information, see AA Ireland here.
- Taxi: You can catch a taxi right outside the terminal building and the cost to Cork city center should be about €10-15.
- Rail: There is no service to the airport, but if you’re traveling into Cork first by train, the bus to the airport leaves from the train station.
- Bus/Shuttle: Both CityLink and Bus Eireann will take you from the airport to downtown Cork and cost more or less the same price.