The Burbank airport has five parking locations. One is “Southwest Parking“, which is a self-park, 24 hour lot. There is no shuttle to the airport because it is only one block from the terminals. Others are VSP Airport Parking and Quik Park Burbank.
Some information about Bob Hope Airport:
- Bob Hope Airport is located in Burbank, California, south of Los Angeles. Depending on your destination, it can be an easier airport to fly in and out of than the busy LAX.
- Burbank is served by JetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, US Airways, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines and United Airlines.
- WiFi is available throughout the airport from AT&T and T-Mobile. There is a small section of gift shops and take-out eateries.
- For traffic information, visit the CalTrans website here.
Alternative ways to get to Bob Hope Airport:
- Taxi: City Cab, Yellow Cab and Checker Cab service the Burbank airport.
- Rail: Monday-Friday, the airport is connected with Metrolink.
- Bus/Shuttle: Both the MTA bus and Burbank Bus stop at the airport.