There are almost 30 different options for airport parking at Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA), so you have plenty of choices. Most of the parking lots listed here are only a few blocks from the airport itself.
- Extra Car – features valet-parking only and optional car care
- Skyway Inn Airport Parking – features valet-parking only
- Seatac Crest Motor Inn – features valet-parking only
- Doubletree Hotel – Seattle Airport – features self-park
- Thrifty Airport Parking – features self-park and optional car care
Seattle Tacoma Airport, more commonly known as Sea-Tac Airport, is between the cities of Seattle and Tacoma, just over a mile away from the I-5 highway. The airport serves as a hub for Alaska Airlines and the operations base for Horizon Air. Northwest Airlines does not operate a hub at Sea-Tac, but features frequent flights between Seattle and the Pacific. WiFi is available throughout the terminal, and the airport also has constantly changing art exhibits. While you wait for your plane, you can get your nails done or get a massage, among other things. For traffic information, see the Seattle.gov website.