As you might expect with a big airport like SFO, there are many different lots at which you can book your airport parking ahead of time. Most are located along Highway 101.
- SkyPark Outdoor Parking – features valet parking only, covered parking and car care
- SkyPark Indoor Parking – features valet drop off and pick up, and car care
- Anza Parking – features self- or valet-park options
- Burlingame Airport Parking – features self parking only
- Park ‘N Fly – features self parking only
- Park SFO – features indoor and outdoor parking, and car care
San Francisco International Airport, often called simply by its airport code of SFO, is roughly 13 miles from downtown San Francisco. It lies to the south of the city, in between the cities of Millbrae and San Bruno. SFO is a major hub for United Airlines and is the operations base for Virgin America. In addition to the many shopping and dining options throughout the airport, SFO also features free WiFi service. There are also public showers and places to store luggage, both handy if you are a long-term traveler, and if the shops and WiFi get boring there is also an aviation museum at the airport. For traffic information, see the SF Gate website.