The Portland airport parking locations are “Air Park,” “Park Shuttle and Fly” and “Thrifty Airport Parking.” All are open 24 hours, and all have self-park options. Thrifty Airport Parking provides car care and is the only lot east of the airport.
Some information about Portland International Airport:
- PDX, as it is locally known, is located in NE Portland on the Columbia River, which divides Oregon and Washington. It is about 20 minutes from downtown Portland.
- Alaska Airlines and its partner, Horizon Airlines, have secondary hubs in Portland.
- Free WiFi access is available throughout the airport. Postal services and a children’s playroom are also located at PDX. Notable stores include Oregon-based Nike and Powell’s Books.
- For up-to-date traffic information, check out local ABC affiliate KATU here.
Alternative ways to get to Portland International Airport:
- Taxi: Broadway Cab Company, Green Cab, New Rose City Cab Company, Portland Taxi Company and Radio Cab Company service the airport.
- Rail: The MAX light rail red line stops at PDX.