Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) has lots of airport parking lots (more than 15!) you can choose from. They are all located either to the northeast or west of the airport itself.
- AirPark Airport Parking Scott Way – features a 24-hour shuttle service
- Pacifico Airport Valet Service
- WallyPark Philadelphia
- Payless Airport Valet Parking
- Colonial Airport Parking – features 24-hour shuttle service and self-park service
- ExpressPark Airport Parking
- Winner Airport Parking – features optional car care, is valet-parking only, and has no shuttle service
Philadelphia International Airport is just over seven miles from the city center, to the southwest of downtown, and serves as an international hub for US Airways. In addition to frequent US Airways flights coming and going from Philadelphia, there are more than 24 other airlines which serve the city. Within the airport there is an art exhibit which is constantly changing, and over 100 choices of places to eat, drink and shop in an area known as The Marketplace. For traffic information in the Philadelphia area, see the Philly Traffic website.