Oakland International Airport (OAK) has nine airport parking lots to choose from, which are generally located to the northeast of the airport terminal. Many of these parking lots are along 98th Avenue.
- QuikPark Airport Express – features self-park and 24-hour shuttle services
- Airpark at the Oakland Airport – features self-park and 24-hour shuttle services
- Park ‘N Fly – features self-park and 24-hour shuttle services
- FASTTRACK Airport Parking Premier
- Park N Travel – features valet parking option
Oakland International Airport is roughly four miles from downtown Oakland and can be a good alternative to San Francisco International Airport, depending on where you live or your final destination. Many low cost airlines use Oakland instead of SFO, so that is another reason it could be a good alternative. Southwest Airlines has the most flights to and from Oakland. In the airport concourses you will find the usual airport restaurants and shops, as well as WiFi offered throughout the terminal. For traffic information, see the Road Commission website.