Save time and money on airport parking at New York’s LaGuardia Airport (airport code LGA).
Some information about LaGuardia Airport:
- LaGuardia is located in Flushing, Queens, New York City. It is the smallest of the three area airports, and operates flights primarily in the United States and Canada.
- Delta Air Lines, American Airlines and US Airways have secondary hubs at LaGuardia, and the airport is served by a few dozen airlines.
- LaGuardia has lots of places to shop and eat in the various terminals. DVD rentals and sales, WiFi access and foreign currency exchange are also available.
- For up-to-date traffic information, check out NYC TMC here.
Alternative ways to get to LaGuardia Airport:
- Taxi: Taxis are plentiful in New York and frequent the airport.
- Rail: There is no direct rail line to LaGuardia.
- Bus/Shuttle: The M60 Bus (MTA-New York City Transit) runs from Manhattan to the airport, as do various shuttle services.
- Public Transit to LGA