Reserve your airport parking at Ireland West Airport (Knock) (airport code NOC) in advance and keep your stress level down for your next trip!
There are two airport parking lots, so it really does pay to book in advance. “Park Hotel Mayo Park and Fly” has a free shuttle running to the airport 24 hours a day that takes about 20 minutes. “Europcar Ireland West Parking” is only open when the airport is, but the free shuttle only takes 5 minutes.Ireland West Airport:
- The airport is located about 3.5 miles from Charlestown in County Mayo.
- Airlines that fly out of Knock airport include Aer Lingus, Ryanair, and Lufthansa.
- An airport of many names, it has also been called Knock International Airport, Connaught Regional Airport, and Horan International Airport.
- Free wifi is avalable.
- For traffic information, see AA Ireland here.
Alternative ways to get to Ireland West Airport:
- Taxi: There are more than half a dozen cab companies to choose from. Pricing guidelines can be found here.
- Rail: The nearest rail stations to Knock Airport are Ballyhaunis (22km) or Claremorris (31 km). Cabs or buses get you to/from the airport.
- Bus/Shuttle: Bus Eireann services Knock Airport from Donegal, Galway, Mayo, and Sligo.