Using the simple reservation system, all you do is pay online for one parking day at Jacksonville International Airport to secure your space, and then on the day of your flight you just drive up and drop off your car at the appointed time. Once your car is taken care of, you hop on the free shuttle and get driven straight to the airport. No more circling of the airport parking lot for a vacant spot.
Some information about Jacksonville International Airport:
- The airport is nine miles north of Jacksonville, Florida.
- There is a cell phone rental store at Jacksonville International, multiple news and gift shops and even an art gallery. For dining, check out the Budweiser Brewhouse.
- For up-to-date traffic information, check out Florida’s 511 site here.
Alternative ways to get to Jacksonville International Airport:
- Taxi: Gator City Taxi is the official taxi service of Jacksonville’s airport.
- Rail: There is no rail service to the airport.
- Bus/Shuttle: AirJTA costs $3 and runs from downtown Jacksonville to the airport.