Looking for George Bush Houston Intercontinental Airport (IAH)?
There are close to ten options for Hobby airport parking facilities, including “PreFlight Roof Top Airport Parking,” “Super Park” and Ace Park & Ride. “PreFlight Self Park (Levels 3 & 4)”, “PreFlight Self Park Premium (2nd Level)” and “PreFlight Valet Parking (1st Level)” are the airport’s covered parking options. All of the lots are on the north end of the airport.
Some information about Houston William P. Hobby Airport:
- The airport is southeast of downtown Houston by eight miles.
- Hobby airport’s namesake was a former Texas governor. It is the city’s oldest airport, but is now secondary to George Bush Intercontinental Airport in terms of flights and passenger traffic. Airlines at Hobby Airport are Southwest Airlines, AirTran Airways, American Airlines, ATA Airlines, Delta Air Lines and JetBlue Airways.
- Hobby offers WiFi access throughout the airport and has a handful of the usual airport news stands and gift shops. It also operates an interfaith chapel.
- For up-to-date traffic information, check out TranStar here.
Alternative ways to get to William P. Hobby Airport:
- Taxi: Taxis from downtown Houston are approximately $22.
- Rail: Hobby is not located on any rail line.
- Bus/Shuttle: Houston Metropolitan Transit Authority (METRO) operates public buses to the airport.