“Park Air Express” is the Honolulu airport parking lot. It is a 24-hour self-park lot that is north of the airport along the H-1.
Some information about Honolulu International Airport:
- The Honolulu airport is three miles west of downtown Honolulu.
- Honolulu is the gateway to Hawaii for both U.S. and international carriers. It is served by more than three dozen airlines and is a hub for Hawaiian Airlines and Aloha Airlines.
- There are dozens of restaurants and snack shops at the airport, and more than 10 passenger clubs.
- For traffic information, visit the Hawaii.edu website here.
Alternative ways to get to Honolulu International Airport:
- Taxi: A fare to the airport from downtown Waikiki is around $30.
- Bus/Shuttle: Bus Routes 19 and 20 stop at the airport.