The online reservation system is simple. You just pay for one day at Hartford airport and then, at the scheduled time, drive up and drop off your car. Then it is just a matter of hopping on the free shuttle which will take you straight to the airport.
There are a couple of Hartford airport parking locations you can choose from. “Z Airport Parking” is open 24 hours with free newspapers, coffee and muffins. “Executive Valet Parking” is open 24-hours, with a round-the-clock shuttle and self-park service. The lots are on the east side of the airport.
Some information about Bradley International Airport:
- The Hartford airport is actually located three miles west of Windsor Locks, in Connecticut. It is north of Hartford and south of Springfield, Massachusetts, along route 91.
- There are six gift shops, five restaurant/lounges and three concessions. A majority of the amenities are located in Terminal A. Free WiFi throughout both terminals is also provided. US Airways operates an executive lounge.
- For up-to-date traffic information, check out the Connecticut Department of Transportation website here.
Alternative ways to get to Bradley International Airport:
- Taxi: A number of taxi and limo companies service Bradley airport.
- Bus/Shuttle: The Bradley Flyer and the Windsor/Campfield Line (N) both provide bus service to the airport from Hartford. The Valley Transporter brings people from the area’s five colleges to Bradley.