We all like to save time and money, right? But there is also something else that is good to save – your sanity! This is especially true when traveling, so save yourself from stress by reserving El Paso airport parking in advance. You just pay for one day of parking at El Paso International Airport online, and on the day of your flight you drive up to the lot and drop off your car. Then hop on the free shuttle which will get you to the airport quickly, with enough time to grab coffee and read the paper before your flight. No worry, no stress, no hassle.
The El Paso airport parking location is “Shelter Valet Parking.” It is a valet-park only lot which also offers car care and covered parking spots. It is near the southwest corner of the airport.
Some information about El Paso International Airport:
- The airport is five miles east of El Paso’s city center.
- Airlines serving El Paso are American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines and US Airways.
- There are a selection of cantinas at the airport, which has an emphasis on Tex-Mex cuisine. There are a few Texas-based shops as well.
- For traffic information, visit TxDOT here.
Alternative ways to get to El Paso International Airport:
- Taxi: The airport is serviced by a few taxi companies from El Paso.
- Rail: El Paso airport is not on a rail line.
- Bus/Shuttle: No scheduled carrier to the airport is listed.