When you book Columbus airport parking before your next trip, you can save yourself from some of the typical travel-related stress that always happens when you are heading to the airport. And when you come back, you will probably get back to your car quicker, too, because the Park, then Fly shuttles tend to run more frequently than the standard airport shuttles. Sweet!
Some information about Port Columbus International Airport:
- The airport is six miles east of downtown Columbus.
- Carriers serving Columbus are Southwest Airlines, Continental Airlines, Air Canada, American Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Northwest Airlines, United Airlines, US Airways, Delta Air Lines and USA 3000 Airlines.
- Port Columbus is known for its extensive artwork throughout the airport. Various shops include Bath & Body Works, Brooks Brothers and cookie retailer Cheryl&Co, where goods are discounted the last hour of operation each day.
- For up-to-date traffic information, check here.
Alternative ways to get to Port Columbus International Airport:
- Taxi: Fares from downtown Columbus average $25.
- Rail: No rail line stops at the airport.
- Bus/Shuttle: The Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA) operates lines to Port Columbus.