Just book one day of parking online at Cincinnati North Kentucky International Airport to secure a spot, and then on the day of your trip you can simply drive up and drop off your car. What could be easier?
Some information about Cincinnati/North Kentucky International Airport:
- The airport is 13 miles away from the city of Cincinnati.
- It is Delta Airlines‘ second-largest hub, contributing to the more than 500 flights a day, to an excess of 121 destinations. Other operators include US Airways, American Airlines, United Airlines, Air France, Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines.
- There are more than 80 shops and places to eat at the airport. Extras include the 10-minute manicure station, interfaith chapel and multiple shoe shine locations.
- For up-to-date traffic information, check out ARTIMIS here.
Alternative ways to get to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport:
- Taxi: From Cincinnati, fares are approximately $25.
- Rail: There is no rail service to the airport.
- Bus/Shuttle: The TANK public bus system operates every day of the week from Cincinnati and Covington, stopping at the Terminal 1 crosswalk and Terminal 3 baggage claim. Shuttles are approximately $15 one-way, $25 round trip and must be pre-booked.