As you might expect for such a large airport, there are eighteen airport parking lots to choose from at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD), and most of them are to the east of the terminal off either I-294 or I-90.
- Marriott Suites – O’Hare – features 24-hour self-park and shuttle service
- Chicago Marriott O’Hare – features 24-hour self-park and shuttle service
- Crowne Plaza Hotel – features 24-hour self- and valet-parking, shuttle service, and covered parking
- Park N’ Jet – features valet parking and optional car care
- Comfort Inn O’Hare International – features self-park
- Thrifty Airport Parking – features valet-parking only and optional car care
Chicago’s O’Hare airport lies to the northwest of central Chicago, roughly 17 miles away from downtown. It is one of the world’s busiest airports, and flies to more than 60 destinations worldwide. There are plenty of dining and shopping diversions to entertain you at the airport while you kill time before your flight, which is a good thing – O’Hare is notorious for its delays. There is even a Children’s Museum for the kid in all of us. For traffic information, see the Chicago’s TrafficTracker website.