When you plan ahead and book Chattanooga airport parking before you even leave home, you can avoid some of the pre-travel stress we all deal with on travel days. You will pay online for one day of parking at Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport to secure your spot, and then on the day of your flight you just drive up to your space at the appointed time and away you go.
The Chattanooga airport parking location is “Thrifty Airport Parking.” They have valet parking and car care, and the lot is to the east of Lovell Field.
Some information about Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport:
- Also known as Lovell Field, Chattanooga Metropolitan is five miles east of Chattanooga’s city center.
- Chattanooga Metropolitan has Airport Ambassadors, and a small selection of newsstands/snack bars. The airport also has a room for wedding receptions.
- For traffic information, visit Tennessee’s Department of Transportation website here.
Alternative ways to get to Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport:
- Taxi: Checker Cab Company has priority with Chattanooga Metropolitan.
- Bus/Shuttle: Chattanooga Metropolitan does not list connections with a scheduled bus service.