Anchorage airport has a couple of airport parking options to choose from – the airport parking lot and Diamond Airport Parking.
Some information about Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport:
- The airpor is located on International Airport Road, approximately 6.5 miles from downtown Anchorage.
- As Alaska Airlines‘ second-largest hub, Anchorage offers an average of 20 flights to Seattle each day, and more than a dozen to Fairbanks.
- In addition to baggage storage, the Anchorage airport also provides freezer storage – open from 5 a.m. to 2 a.m. each day.
- For traffic information, visit the Alaska Department of Transportation website here.
Alternative ways to get to Anchorage International Airport:
- Taxi: Three taxi services frequent the airport from Anchorage – Alaska Cab, Checker Cab and Yellow Cab.
- Bus/Shuttle: Anchorage’s People Mover Bus heads to the airport every half hour, except from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. Shuttles include the Tortoise and Hare, Eagle River Shuttle, Shuttle Man and Talkeetna Shuttle.