airport parking at Albany International Airport (airport code ALB).Save time and money on
There is only one Albany airport parking lot, so it makes sense to book a space in advance. It is open 24-hours a day.
Some information about Albany International Airport:
- Albany’s airport is located in the town of Colonie, north of Albany by approximately six miles. Drivers should take the NYS Thruway (I-87) to the airport.
- Although it is an international airport, Albany only services out-of-country flights from Canada. It is open 24-hours a day, and has scheduled flights from 10 airlines, with appoximately 100 daily arrivals and departures.
- The airport offers approximately a half-dozen places to eat, from sit-down to fast food. The most distinctive shop is the The Shop of Capital Region Museums, with hand-crafted gifts. Opti-Fe and WiFiFee both provide wireless internet access. There is no dedicated internet terminal in the airport, although there is a business center.
- For up-to-date traffic information, visit TravelInfoNY here.
Alternative ways to get to Albany International Airport:
- Taxi: Approximately 15 taxi and limo services frequent the Albany airport. Capitaland Taxis has an official partnership with the airport.
- Bus/Shuttle: The Capital District Transit Authority (CDTA) offers buses for transport to the airport.